Saturday, August 30, 2008

Woo Hoo!

I actually lost something!

That Wii Fit has me paranoid. All week, the weight fluctuates, and then this morning I get on and it shows a big loss. Part of it must have to do with clothing, but still... I left this morning convinced I'd have a zero sum game this week. In fact, my attitude was, "Let's just go and get this over with."

Happily, I lost an even pound this week. I will take it! It feels so good. I spoke to the leader about the lack of activity, and she just said to stick to the points as best as possible and do what I can do. So that's the plan.

I hope to get in a lot of activity this weekend with painting, so we'll see what happens from there!

And I just want to say a special kudos to Annette, my inspiration--if you haven't checked out her Weighty Matters blog this week, do it now. Link to the right.

No comments: