Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Got In...

And there are 2.1 pounds less of me than this time last week, bringing my total to 30.7 pounds lost in just under 3 months.

I am literally stunned. I was driving over there this morning and I felt thinner. There are weeks you can feel it and this is one of them. My clothes fit better, everything feels better (much less back pain, my feet don't hurt from standing after a little while, etc.), and I have a much better outlook on life in general.

I need to find a pre-WW picture and take a -30 picture :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! :) Congrats! :)

Now you just need to find fountain Diet MD!

Sonic has Diet Dr. Pepper if that helps any! :)

Kate/Susan said...

Oh God, I HATE Dr. Pepper! :-P

Talmadge said...

Diet Fountain Dew ..... three words: Good freakin' luck. The only (!) place I've EVER seen it is at Quizno's. It's good.

The consolation is, DMD out of a can or bottle is amazingly good. Perhaps it's why I haven't had withdrawal issues from Fountain Dew.

As if that's not enough, I cannot tell a single bit of difference between regular 7-UP and Diet 7-UP.

I'm not missing sugared drinks at all, why do you ask?

Talmadge said...

And congrats on the drop. :-)

-TG

Verification: obwobgi ...sounds like an understudy from the cast of Star Wars.

Lauren said...

That's fabulous! Congratulations!