Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

I lost another pound this week for a total of 62.4 pounds gone. This was an accomplishment. I did a LOT of stress eating yesterday, which I hated myself for, but was necessary. I got a stern lecture from the General about it too. Hence why I did all the mad exercising yesterday to make up for it--5300+ steps on Wii Fit step aerobics plus 28 minutes with Monsieur Simmons.

I also had book club this week, which is always a major chow festival. I missed Sarah being there, but was glad her cookies weren't there to tempt me!! I ate a huge piece of cake anyway, but tempered it with fruit on the side. :-)

But actually, I enjoyed the aerobics in the morning. So this week I'm going to try doing the steps for 20 minutes in the morning and then the aerobics with the mister in evening.

The water thing is going pretty well. I haven't been able to totally wean myself from Cherry Coke Zero--I still have one a day, but at least I'm not drinking 4 or 5 a day. The water is presenting the new and interesting problem of me having to pee all the time though. The other day I couldn't make it from VDOT on Rte 17 to the Rte 3 exit, which is all of 3 miles. I had to pull over and use the new welcome center here in Fredericksburg. But at least I got to check it out and it was pretty nice, actually.

So that's it for this week. We'll see where next week leads us. Congrats to Annette who is in the double digits to go before reaching goal and who is starting her leader training!!!

No comments: