Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Loss, Albeit Smaller

This week I am down 1.8 pounds for a total of 23.8. I am definitely happy with this loss, although I wish it could have been .2 more so I could have had an even 2 pound loss this week. I'm going to aim for 1.2 this week to hit 25 pounds total...

The meeting was fun, we talked about eating patterns and I actually participated in the group, which is unusual--I'm usually a watcher and a listener. But I enjoyed it anyway...

So onwards and upwards (or is that downwards?)

And per Lauren's suggestion, I've started a little running total to the right, in case you missed it, of all our losses this year to date. I was VERY impressed with us as a group! :-)

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Talmadge said...

Love the group total idea.

I was curious how many collective pounds we'd removed -- wondered this out loud to my wife just yesterday, in fact. Do you realize there's nearly one person lost among all of us?? Holy crap. This puts it all in a nice perspective, doesn't it?

Oh, and congrats on the 1.8!

--Talmadge/Russell

Kate/Susan said...

I know, it's unbelievable that we've basically lost an adult amongst us!!! WOW!!! When I added it up, I was thinking 'No way!' and did the total again, but it added up. What a great number.

Thanks--I'm trying to catch up to you, but failing. Maybe this week. :-) I hope to hit 25 this week... As long as I get to 25 by Saturday, I'll be happy!!!