Saturday, May 31, 2008

Well, well...

Had my week 2 meeting this morning and apparently my body is taking tips from Russell--I'm down exactly 2 pounds. I would have thought it would be more, I was a little disappointed it wasn't more until I realized that I'd been steadily gaining weight and this is the first real loss I've had since I don't know when.

So, it's working. :-) And I'm down a point, which should help as I try to eat my points this week.

I got my little bookmark and I am very proud of myself. :-) Now to get in extra activity...

2 comments:

Talmadge said...

Congratulations on removing two pounds. Great start!

As for me, here's hoping for another two on Monday night.

--Talmadge/Russell

Unknown said...

Great work on dropping 2 pounds!!! It may not seem like much but think if you drop 2 lbs a week for 1 year - 52 weeks that's over 100 lbs!!!!

So be like Tal and be consistent!!!

Besides, it's ALWAYS better to go slow and steady than to drop a whole bunch right off the bat.