Monday, May 4, 2009

Weighing In

So I went back to WW this week after another week that I skipped. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through all this. Exercise? What's that? Ok, not entirely true, I take the Cupcake for a walk every night or else she doesn't sleep. But it's not 30 minutes of brisk aerobic activity or even 30 minutes of steps. This Saturday I am doing the 5K for the momentum challenge--our local foodbank is hosting a 5K and the only registration requirement is a non-perishable food item.

Anway, I had a gain this week, totally expected, of 1.8 pounds. I'm still doown more than 72, so that's good. I'm trying to recommit myself in terms of WW being what I do for me, but the tired mommy me wants quick and easy fixes, healthy be damned.

Still, I'm not giving up, not withh 100 in my sights. So we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

S. said...

Good luck! I found your blog via ww100board.com and I'm really enjoying it! I just started WW (just starting week three) and it's really great to read about others' experiences. I hope you keep posting! :-)

I'm blogging about my own experiences at http://ethereal-endeavor.blogspot.com

Beth Johnson said...

Keep up the great work. You will find the right balance.

Beth